In an earlier letter I stated that I couldn't open System Profiler. Well, I found I can open it by going to the Apple menu>More Information. However, I still can't open it directly with a double- click. It's unlocked and I have access. Strange.

In the same letter I said that Preview would not open .pict (or .pic) files. Well, Preview will open old files of this type, ie created when I was using 10.4.1 and earlier, but it will not open files created by Snapz Pro X while running 10.4.3. Preview will open recent pictures taken with Apple's Command/Shift/3 etc, but not the Snapz files. As I said, I never had this problem before 10.4.3. Puzzling.

Vlad