On 09/11/2005, at 9:48 PM, Vladimir James wrote:

In an earlier letter I stated that I couldn't open System Profiler. Well, I found I can open it by going to the Apple menu>More Information. However, I still can't open it directly with a double- click. It's unlocked and I have access. Strange.

I remember I had a similar problem with 10.4.1, where Software Update was greyed out in the Apple Menu, but I could activate it from the System Preferences. It all fixed itself when I graduated to 10.4.2.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913