Hi All

just wondering if anyone has any clues on why only one of the two firewire ports on my Cube choose to function. The port closest to the USB and Monitor connectors is the one that appears to have trouble transferring data. When my iPod is connected to it, the iPod only charges rather than docks and camcorder isn't recognised either when connected to it. The second port works fine connecting iPod and docking it into iTunes and camcorder is recognised in iMovie etc. I thought it may have been dirty connectors inside the port so I've cleaned it and checked it all out but still no life. I'd prefer to have 2 ports so I could leave both firewire devices constantly connected as it is a real hastle to connect and disconnect any cables on the cube but I need to swap the firewire leads regularly with only one port.

Regards Christian