Hi Ronni,

Hopefully someone else can give you a ClamXav-specific answer. I'd say
that you've visited a website that hosts this Trojan and that your
computer has downloaded it. Perhaps it arrived as part of an e-mail or
a website that you visited. I guess it got downloaded because the
website uses the Trojan as part of the web page, or because you
clicked on a link. Examination of the cache files will reveal the
source address. However, it's unlikely that you're "infected" as such
(or, at least, no more than your family is "infected with ice" simply
because there's ice sitting in your freezer at home).

HTML.Phishing.Bank-246