On 9 Mar 2006, at 9:07 PM, Kerryn Kotz wrote:

Can anyone tell me why my G3 300mhz unit with 256MB RAM doesn't boot on Mac OS X start up disc or copies on the HD? It just sits with the Apple Logo and spinning disc thing :P

-Christian

Christian,
It seems like you are a bit frustrated , otherwise you would realise asking us a question without providing clues is just as good as asking " How long is a piece of string ? "

Now to your problem :

1.      Has this ever run on PANTHER  ?
2.      Have you tried to boot on OS9xx and with what result ?
3.      What version of G3 300 ?  Does it have USB or is it Scsi ?
4       What year of manufacture ?

More questions after we get those answered  !

Bob