I am running an "desk lamp" iMac version 2.1 on OSX 10.2.8
There are 5 USB ports. The age of the iMac would preclude these from being USB 2. The Apple System Profiler under Devices and Volumes just identifies USB ports but does not say their version. A printer I am considering purchasing - an Epson C67 wants USB 1.1 (Is this a PC thing and not to worry wrt Macs?).
However, will the printer be compatible with my iMac?
Merv

--
"Science teaches that we must see in order to believe, but we must also believe in order to see."