Hi WAMUGers,

Shortly, I will be setting up a ADSL Wireless connection with WestNet for a friend.
I notice WestNet have gone away from using NetComm Modems & now have
Open Networks - iConnectAccess Modems.

Is anyone using the iConnectAccess624w ADSL modem?
If so, any problems with setting up or usage?

From what I have been able to ascertain and I hope I'm wrong, that it only has WEP Security not WPA?

Or am I better to use just a ADSL Modem with an Airport Express?

I have been using for years with absolutely no problems at all, a D- Link DSL-504 ADSL Router with a Airport Extreme Base Station

Thanks for any help.

Car'n The Pies