I received one just this week Severin.    Like you I deleted it.

Wendy

On 24 Jul 2007, at 13:15, Severin Crisp wrote:

I have recently begun to receive a different type of junk/spam mail. It is quite innocent looking and inoccuous with a single .pdf attachment and appears to come from single, named individuals unknown to me. They seem to bypass the usual spam filters. I have trashed them all instantly and not opened the attachments.
Has anyone else been subject to this or have any comment to make?
Severin Crisp

Wendy Austin & Thomas Oswin
Mauritius Island
Mob: +2302560182