Me too, almost straight away

from: pool @ sig-support  .  com

never heard of it..

went straight into the junk and erased from existence!!

what is going on here? Something must be hidden in at wamug to capture outgoings?

chris

On 20/04/2008, at 3:00 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

On 20/04/2008, at 2:54 PM, Robert Howells wrote:

HI ALL,

It seems my email address was sucked out of my last message to the list
SENT AT 2.27 .

I had an email from a foreign source sent to me just seconds after mine
was despatched .

I have to question whether there was something hidden behind the link
in the message that I had replied to .

SO BEWARE

Yes, my email address was also Bob. Immediately I replied to WAMUG list. So I would suggest WAMUGers delete the email from Peter Bull immediately.