Hi Peter,

Everytime I reply to an email to WAMUG, I'm getting spammed from [EMAIL
PROTECTED]

"WARNING! AUTOMATED REPLY

Your message has been received by electronic mail pool of Straighthold Investment Group Inc., and will be processed by human body shortly. We do our best to process customer's requests as soon as possible and you should receive a human reply within three business days, so please be patient and do not re-send your message while waiting for reply."

While waiting for reply we do recommend you to read our customer's Frequently Asked Questions at http://www.liteforex.org/faq.php. Most of common questions discussed on our customer's Discussion Board at http://forum.liteforex.net

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY THIS E-MAIL!"