Robert, Ronda and Chris.
A thousand apologies for including that website address and I do hope you don't get flooded with spam.
I thought the offers were too good to be true.

On 20/04/2008, at 2:54 PM, Robert Howells wrote:

HI ALL,

It seems my email address was sucked out of my last message to the list
 SENT AT 2.27 .

I had an email from a foreign source sent to me just seconds after mine
was despatched .

I have to question whether there was something hidden behind the link
 in the message that I had replied to .

SO BEWARE

Bob

Peter Bull