Hi Bob,

No, I actually use Firefox not Safari - but it got me thinking - I hadn't
thought to blame the browser :)

Anyway, I fired up Safari and gave that a shot but got the same result (same
file "kind") as for firefox.

So my thinking is it's somewhere in the Apple system/finder prefs - but I
can't find anything relevant :(

Thanks for the idea though - now I know it's the same for both browsers!

Cheers

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton