Hi James & Eugene,

 I use a G5 2.8 ghz intel core 2 duo, 4 gb ram,running 10.5.6

I've had " Warn when visiting a fraudulent website " enabled since I bought it, and never had a crash once, I don't know what the solution is, but there must be more to it than just " dis-enable " the fraudulent web site if it doesn't effect everyone.

Bill