On 02/03/2009, at 2:30 PM, Glenn Walker wrote:

Hi All do i need a antivirus for mac.

Hello Glenn,

Most people will probably say you don't need virus protection on a mac.
But I have been using iAntiVirus v1.3.4. mainly for its 'Protect my Mac' feature. "OnGuard protects your Mac against infections in real time. Whenever an infection is detected and blocked, an alert is displayed below the system menu bar. OnGuard automatically places detected infections in quarantine, works silently in the background and uses minimal system resources."

Having said that, I (of course) have not been alerted to any infections etc ;-)

System requirements all for Mac OS X 10.5 or later and 15MB hard disk space.
<http://www.iantivirus.com/>
Article about it here:
<http://www.macworld.com/article/134219/2008/06/iantivirus.html>