Hi Joe,

So , Concord , as in near San Francisco !

Spent a few days at San Fran .. nice place ! We liked their " gardens " !

I do not use iPhone but somebody on the list should be able to help .

Meanwhile you could try Google Australia and do a search .

Try this link : <http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=iphone+perth&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=f&oq= >

Cheers

Bob






On 29/05/2009, at 1:21 AM, joe mastrella wrote:

Greetings! I will be traveling to Perth and north Western (Pilbara)
for an extended stay. I will need to purchase an iPhone. I would like
to purchase a phone without a contract. Can you help with info about
purchase and plans, locked or unlocked. I will join your group as soon
as find a place to live.

Thanks, Joe Mastrella

Concord, California

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>


-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>