I worked in Port Hedland for about 10 years as a Surgeon/GP/RFDS doctor and had a ball. Found the cyclones exciting (as long as you felt you were reasonably safe :-) ) and the scenery can be just out of this world as long as you were willing to travel hours and hours and hours :-(Temperatures can be high, we saw 57 on the inside thermometer but 42 is not uncommon. In one cyclone the anemometer recorded up to 212 MPH and then disintegrated :-). Got to know aborigines quite well and they are great people when not under the affluence of incohol. Where are you going and what is your profession?

Mac

, at 1:21 AM, joe mastrella wrote:

Greetings! I will be traveling to Perth and north Western (Pilbara)
for an extended stay. I will need to purchase an iPhone. I would like
to purchase a phone without a contract. Can you help with info about
purchase and plans, locked or unlocked. I will join your group as soon
as find a place to live.

Thanks, Joe Mastrella

Concord, California

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>


-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>