WOW? I don't know how to respond to that one. Windows is just a corrupt
piece of software waiting to fall over. When I used to work for a school
years back we constantly lost data from our backups and ended up teaching
our staff members to backup themselves. WOW!

It's nice to know people still care enough though to help these people out.
Not all companies would let an outsider come in for just one person (unless
it royalty).

Regards

Warwick