Control panels 
time machine 
turn time machine off

Or
Time machine icon in right side menu bar
Time machine preferences
Turn time machine off



On 11/12/09 4:06 PM, "Bob Jackson" <[email protected]> wrote:

> 
> Every time I connect an external drive, to do a SuperDuper backup, a
> splash screen comes up asking whether I want to use Time Machine. My
> answer is always no. How can I turn off this annoying behaviour?
> 
> Bob
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
> 

________________
[email protected]
Mark Secker (Ba. Bus. IS/IP, ECU)
Computer officer, Business School IT Services

The University of Western Australia - CRICOS provider number 00126G
M261 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley 6009
Phone 6488 1855, Fax 6488 1055,










-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>