I thought a few months ago I saw something re this on the Apple website in the 
video hints area.
I am pretty sure it involved Garageband.

On 28/12/2009, at 5:17 PM, Kim Maher wrote:

> Hi All
> 
> Has anyone found an easy way to convert a song into a ringtone?  I have used 
> "GarageBand", but I have not had a lot of success.  I have had "4Media iPhone 
> Ringtone Maker” recommended, has anyone used this program? 
> 
> 
>  Your Apple Bore
> 
> Kim 
> 
> iMac 24”
> Intel Core 2 Duo
> MacBook Pro
> Intel Core 2 Duo
> iPhone 3GS 32GB
> iPhone 3G 16GB
> iTouch 16GB
> OS X Snow Leopard
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>


Regards,
Stephen Chape



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>