Walter

I have seen this but a error message come up, ie Create Ringtone.
 Your Apple Bore

Kim 

iMac 24”
Intel Core 2 Duo
MacBook Pro
Intel Core 2 Duo
iPhone 3GS 32GB
iPhone 3G 16GB
iTouch 16GB
OS X Snow Leopard

On 28/12/2009, at 5:38 PM, F.W. Hänel wrote:

> 
> Hi Kim,
> 
> If you are thinking of using a song from your iTunes library there is a 
> procedure which works quite well
> without any other software, just within iTunes. You can take any section out 
> of the song and make it into
> a ringtone and subsequently transfer it to your iPhone as a ringtone. 
> 
> If that's what you are after,  I can find it somewhere in my archive.
> 
> Cheers,
> 
> Walter
> On 28/12/2009, at 5:17 , Kim Maher wrote:
> 
>> Hi All
>> 
>> Has anyone found an easy way to convert a song into a ringtone?  I have used 
>> "GarageBand", but I have not had a lot of success.  I have had "4Media 
>> iPhone Ringtone Maker” recommended, has anyone used this program? 
>> 
>> 
>> Your Apple Bore
>> 
>> Kim 
>> 
>> iMac 24”
>> Intel Core 2 Duo
>> MacBook Pro
>> Intel Core 2 Duo
>> iPhone 3GS 32GB
>> iPhone 3G 16GB
>> iTouch 16GB
>> OS X Snow Leopard
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
>> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
>> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
>> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
> 
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
> 



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>