Hi Lynn

I'm still a bit confused - is there a way of measuring actual speed in use NOT at a specific time, some readout of average speed?

thanks again for your efforts
alastair

On 18/06/2010, at 1:30 AM, lynn...@westnet.com.au wrote:

Hi everyone (who may be confused to what info i am collating)

the info that i am collating is for speed in general by ISP and not at specific date/time.

Info needed:
Service Provider
Suburb (if you dont mind, also street name - its ok if you dont want to)
speed as advertised by provider
actual speed when used

please let me know if want to add in the speed test at specific date/ time and ill add that in.

regards
lynn