Hi,
        With reference to your query on due date for fees, I hope I am not
speaking out of turn in my reply.

        I am not a member of the WAMUG Committee so have not had access to the
meetings but it is my belief that the committee is, or is considering, planning
to make the fees payable at the beginning of the calendar year.  If that is the
case, then all fee renewals will be due on 1 January 2011.  Committee, please
confirm or deny this.

Regards

John Thompson
WAMUG #861