Hi Jane

iinet claim 'up to' 24000kbps for adsl 2+ which makes your 3100 even more modest than my 6000...

Mind you I was on a tech call with them once and I remember the router was showing a - theoretical, I suppose - download speed of 12000 and the bloke reckoned that was good, so even they don't expect 24000 in real life.

kind regards
alastair