Hi Laura

Monthly meeting are held the first Tuesday of every month. Pete Smith sends out a message the week before reminding everyone and detailing the proposed content.
I would give you a link to the WAMUG website but it a bit embarrassing  how out of date it is.

Hope to see you at the next meeting

cheers

Pedro

On 24/07/2010, at 9:10 AM, Laura Bernay wrote:


Hi all,
I am new to the list, not new to Macs, been using for 23 years. But I just got a new MacBook Pro. Every time I get a new computer I always feel I am not getting the most out of it because it takes time to "play" with it for hours and hours to find out what it does better than the last one I had. So I just kind of carry on doing what I previously did and every now and then pick up a trick or two.
Does anyone know if there are monthly meetings being held anymore? Or anything else that would inspire to get to learning more about my marvellous machine?
I already use it for my work a lot aas I am in the music industry but I am sure there are more amazing things on here that I don't know about and would like to hang out with the geeks I guess!

Thanks,
Laura

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>


15" MacBookPro 2.66 GHz Core i7
4  GB/1067   MHz  500GB 
OS X   10.6.4   Snow Leopard







-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>