AH OOPS. At Curtin then. Where do I get details of exactly where? Ta. L On 24/07/2010, at 12:17 PM, Daniel Kerr wrote:
> > Hi Joe > > That was actually this month's meeting already gone. Next Month's meeting > (August 3rd) will be at Curtin as per normal. > > Just didn't want people to go to the wrong place ;) > > Kind Regards > Daniel > > Sent from my iPhone > > --- > Daniel Kerr > MacWizardry > > Phone: 0414 795 960 > Email: <daniel @ macwizardry . com . au> > Web: <http://www.macwizardry.com.au> > > > **For everything Macintosh** > > > > On 24/7/10 12:10 PM, "Joe Mastrella" <[email protected]> wrote: > >> WAMUG Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of the month. This month we are >> having the meeting at the* Future Sphere at Christ Church Grammar School* in >> Claremont. >> >> Cheers, Joe >> >> On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 8:23 PM, Susan Hastings <[email protected]>wrote: >> >>> >>> Hi Laura, welcome to the list. We have monthly meetings on the 1st Tuesday >>> of each month, usually at Curtin University. Reminders are sent to the list, >>> with presentation topics. There is always a question and answer session as >>> well. Hopefully you will be able to come along. Kind regards, Susan >>> >>> Sent from my iPad >>> >>> On 24/07/2010, at 9:10 AM, Laura Bernay <[email protected]> wrote: >>> >>>> >>>> Hi all, >>>> I am new to the list, not new to Macs, been using for 23 years. But I >>> just got a new MacBook Pro. Every time I get a new computer I always feel I >>> am not getting the most out of it because it takes time to "play" with it >>> for hours and hours to find out what it does better than the last one I had. >>> So I just kind of carry on doing what I previously did and every now and >>> then pick up a trick or two. >>>> Does anyone know if there are monthly meetings being held anymore? Or >>> anything else that would inspire to get to learning more about my marvellous >>> machine? >>>> I already use it for my work a lot aas I am in the music industry but I >>> am sure there are more amazing things on here that I don't know about and >>> would like to hang out with the geeks I guess! >>>> >>>> Thanks, >>>> Laura >>>> >>>> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- >>>> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> >>>> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> >>>> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]> >>>> >>> >>> >>> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- >>> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> >>> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> >>> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]> >>> >>> >> >> >> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- >> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> >> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> >> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]> >> > > > > > > > -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- > Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> > Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> > Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]> > -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>

