Moving all you prized possessions from your old computer to your new wizz bang 
Mac with Migration Assistant makes life sooo easy.

The only complaint I've had is that after using MA your new wizz bang looks and 
feels so much like your old computer that it's doesn't have the new feel 
anymore!! (It's has the same desktop, the same appearance, the same preferences 
only quicker!!)

                     Regards,
                     Eugene


-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>

<<inline: (null) 4.tiff>>

On 25/07/2010, at 6:38 PM, Peter Bull wrote:

> 
> Last night I helped a mate set up his new PC running Windows 7, their 
> all-singing all-dancing OS. Funny I thought. it looks awfully like OS10, but 
> without Apple's stylish subtlety. A lot of things have been moved around 
> compared with Windoze XP, but I was prepared to search for a couple of things.
> 
> But when to came to transferring his old data from the XP laptop to the new 
> Win7 desktop I quickly found myself kneeling down praying for divine 
> intervention and begging God to destroy all traces of Bill Gates and 
> Microsoft and, with a quick miracle, give everyone on Earth a Mac.
> 
> I looked at the Help section for Win7 and when I saw something like "LGST 
> protocol layer" in the Networking section, I admitted defeat.
> 
> So now I am again very glad that I have a Mac, and my mate is going to call 
> an IT expert.
> 
> Be kind and gentle to your Mac - they preserve your sanity.
> 
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Peter Bull
> [email protected]
> 
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
>