Hi Peter

Have you installed the Boot Camp drivers from the OS X Install DVD? That DVD
contains all the drivers for things like your network card and video card so
Windows can use them. You can also get the latest copy of the Boot Camp
drivers from the Apple website: http://support.apple.com/downloads

Patrick

On 8/09/10 4:46 PM, "Peter Bull" <pb...@bbnet.com.au> wrote:

> I recently installed a "downgrade" called Windows XP Service Pack 2 on
> my iMac OS 10.5.8 using Boot Camp. I have installed Office on the
> Windows partition and that works fine.
>
> Windows can't find my Brother printer connected with Ethernet through
> a 4 port router even though the Mac and another PC on the home network
> can. Nor can I access the Internet. I have just spoken to the ISP who
> think that Windows can't find the network card or the drivers.
>
> Where do I find them and how do I get them onto Windows?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> Regards,
>
> Peter Bull
> pb...@bbnet.com.au