Evening All

Just got home from work and check mail (iinet) and everything worked fine ...  ( Coogee exchange )

Pedro

On 14/09/2010, at 8:47 PM, Eugene wrote:

Graeme and Andrew,

as Mail tries to check both of my iiNet mail accounts it is requesting passwords, this has occurred most of tonight. My other account is fine.

Must be an iiNet thing.

                    Regards,
                    Eugene

<(null) 4.tiff>