| Dear generous advisors I have a word doc with pages in both portrait (text) and landscape (tables). If, when I go to print, I click on "save to pdf", only the portrait pages are converted, not the landscape. I have searched on-line for an answer but it appears the solution is to buy a pdf converter program. Although happy to buy software, I rarely have portrait and landscape in the same doc and would prefer to find a simple answer. Otherwise will purchase software as recommended. Word 12.2.7 Macbook Pro 17" running 10.6.4 Thanks -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]> |
- ?&*%$$# Time Capsule Steven Knowles
- Re: ?&*%$$# Time Capsule Steven Knowles
- Re: ?&*%$$# Time Capsule Jim D
- Re: ?&*%$$# Time Capsule F.W. Hänel
- Re: ?&*%$$# Time Capsule Jim D
- pdf Glenn Cardwell


