Haven't used M$ for a decade, I use Open Office, works a treat.

Jim

On 20 October 2010 12:00, Glenn Cardwell <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dear generous advisors
>
> I have a word doc with pages in both portrait (text) and landscape
> (tables). If, when I go to print, I click on "save to pdf", only the
> portrait pages are converted, not the landscape.
>
> I have searched on-line for an answer but it appears the solution is to buy
> a pdf converter program. Although happy to buy software, I rarely have
> portrait and landscape in the same doc and would prefer to find a simple
> answer. Otherwise will purchase software as recommended.
>
> Word 12.2.7
> Macbook Pro 17" running 10.6.4
>
> Thanks
>
>
>
> 08 9367 3556
>
> 0413 806 406
>
> [email protected]
>
> www.glenncardwell.com
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
>



-- 
Jim Duffield
0405583977
Skype:  oldozsapper
*
**"Wolf, Wellington, Shaka [Zulu], Lawrence, Monash...not only displayed a
general absence of authoritarian traits but also showed a lively regard for
the prime responsibility of the commander: conservation of his force and
concern for the psychological and physical welfare of his troops."
Prof Norman Dixon, RE, MBE - 'On the Psychology of Military Incompetence',
p. 275
*



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>