Hi Steven
I had an HP for about 2 years and gave trouble since day 1
Have just changed to an Epson TX710W and it works like a charm
Paid $188 at Office Works
Cartridges of course  cost almost as much for a full set

Graeme
On 20/10/2010, at 2:04 PM, Stephen Chape wrote:

> I got a Canon MX340 about 3 months ago from the new Apple Centre in Perth.
> Cost around $220 and I have had no problems at all with printing, copying and 
> scanning !
> I had 2 HP's prior to that and scanning with the Mac was a pain in the butt 
> !!!
> 
> On 20/10/2010, at 10:32 AM, Steven Knowles wrote:
> 
>> At risk of asking a dumb question due to the multitude of options, I need to 
>> grab a (preferably wireless but can hook into TC if not) multifunction 
>> office printer / scanner. Not so bothered about a fax function - who uses 
>> fax these days - but it'll probably have that anyway.
>> 
>> Printing volume will be minimal, so will scanning for that matter, but just 
>> need one around since my HP Officejet 7210 died.
>> 
>> Interested in views on the best Mac-friendly brand available at the moment. 
>> Anyone know what Choice recommended in their Multifunction printer report? 
>> I'll buy it if not.
>> 
>> Cheers, Steven
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
>> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
>> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
>> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
> 
> 
> Regards,
> Stephen Chape
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>

iMac 27"
Intel Core 2 Duo 3.06GHz
4GB 1067MHz RAM / 1TB
Running OS X v 10.6.4
Windows XP for MYOB








-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>