Thanks for that Ronni (and thanks to Shayne for his feedback).

OK, if it meets your standards Ronni, I feel safe to give it a go ;o)



Cheers



Neil
-- 
Neil R. Houghton
Albany, Western Australia
Tel: +61 8 9841 6063
Email: [email protected]



on 24/11/10 11:00 AM, Ronda Brown at [email protected] wrote:

> 
> 
> On 24/11/2010, at 10:09 AM, Neil Houghton wrote:
> 
>>>> 
>>>> Today, on one of IceTV's emails, I noticed that there was a free IceTV app:
>>>> <http://www.icetv.com.au/about/iphone.shtml>
>>>> I thought this looked pretty good but, when I went to the app store, I saw
>>>> that of the 3956 reviews for the current version - 2304 of them had given
>>>> it
>>>> the minimum one star rating.
> 
> Hi Neil,
> 
> I haven't read any of the reviews, as I have never had any problems with IceTV
> and I've been using it and all it's apps for years.
> 
> I've had the IceTV app on my iPhone (since it was first released) & when they
> released a version for iPad I got that as well.
> I have IceTV widget on my computers. I have never had a problem with any of
> the IceTV apps or widget.
>  
> I've had an account with IceTV ever since they commenced business.
> 
> Cheers,
> Ronni
> 
> 17" MacBook Pro  Intel Core i7
> 2.66GHz / 8GB / 1067 MHz DDR3 / 500GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200rpm
> 
> OS X 10.6.4 Snow Leopard
> Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)






-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>