G'day Mike.

I think it's disappeared!

I also downloaded it and have been using it to get my lyrics. I have just
checked the App Store and it's not there. Also, interestingly, it not longer
shows up in my 'Purchases' on the store.

I tried looking through the apps and typing "Lyrica" and "Lyr" in the search
panel. All to no avail. It looks like it has been removed but I have no idea
why.

Regards,

Pete Smith

iMac 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo