That's intriguing Neil.

I got my copy by the clicking on the "APP" icon in the dock. Presumably that
took me to the Australian store. (I got it on 1 Feb straight after the meeting)
I know of others who got it even later. I wonder why they took it off the
Aussie store?

Oh well, it's working and I'm happy with it. Mind you, I've picked up some
doozie lyrics. The Addams Family came back with completely different and
irrelevant lyrics, a couple have come back with what look like web addresses
and one came back with disgusting lyrics that I've never even heard of before
and definitely were not for the song playing!! However, they came back
lightningly fast. Overall, though, I'm quite happy with it. Especially as you
can get a report of the songs it got lyrics for and those it didn't and save it
as text file (only when hunting playlists).

Regards,

Pete Smith

iMac 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM