On 16/03/2011, at 11:35 PM, Daniel Kerr wrote:

> Hi All
>
> For those interested MacUpdate has another good bundle on the go.
>
> The Applications are:-
> Parallels 6 Desktop (Current version)
> 1Password
> MacUpdate Desktop
> DVDRemaster Pro
> TechTool Pro 5
> Civilization IV
> And more,...
> All for the great price of $49.99 (USD).
>
> Even if you just got it for the latest Parallels alone you'd be saving, as
> the price of Parallels is $109 and even the upgrade from previous versions
> is about $70!
> So well worth it.
>
> The link to the software is:-
> <http://www.mupromo.com/?ref=6615>

There's a couple of other bundles announced today as well. Probably the best
value for me is at <http://macsuperbundle.com/> (I already have most of the
stuff in the MacUpdate one). Techtool Pro 6 and Vilisoft Video Converter alone
more than justify the price of admission, and the Font Explosion 500 Font
Collection is almost just a bonus.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948