Thanks Daniel

You will be able to buy some milk too

cheers

Pedro

On 16/03/2011, at 11:35 PM, Daniel Kerr wrote:

Hi All

For those interested MacUpdate has another good bundle on the go.

The Applications are:-
Parallels 6 Desktop (Current version)
1Password
MacUpdate Desktop
DVDRemaster Pro
TechTool Pro 5
Civilization IV
And more,...
All for the great price of $49.99 (USD).

Even if you just got it for the latest Parallels alone you'd be saving, as
the price of Parallels is $109 and even the upgrade from previous versions
is about $70!
So well worth it.

The link to the software is:-
<http://www.mupromo.com/?ref=6615>

For interest of clarification, the above link is an affiliate link so I make
a very small amount from all purchases made.
So not only do you get some great software, I can keep eating too ;O)

I just purchased the bundle myself just for the latest Parallels. :)

Kind Regards
Daniel

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel @ macwizardry . com . au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Macintosh**

15" MacBookPro 2.66 GHz Core i7
 GB/1067   MHz  500GB
OS X   10.6.5   Snow Leopard

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>