Hi Guys
What a bummer: I have just recently bought Parallels by itself..oh,
well I will keep my eyes out for the next one!
Does this site regularly have mac software promos?
Regards to all
Chris
On 17/03/2011, at 11:57 AM, Pedro wrote:
Thanks Daniel
You will be able to buy some milk too
cheers
Pedro
On 16/03/2011, at 11:35 PM, Daniel Kerr wrote:
Hi All
For those interested MacUpdate has another good bundle on the go.
The Applications are:-
Parallels 6 Desktop (Current version)
1Password
MacUpdate Desktop
DVDRemaster Pro
TechTool Pro 5
Civilization IV
And more,...
All for the great price of $49.99 (USD).
Even if you just got it for the latest Parallels alone you'd be
saving, as
the price of Parallels is $109 and even the upgrade from previous
versions
is about $70!
So well worth it.
The link to the software is:-
<http://www.mupromo.com/?ref=6615>
For interest of clarification, the above link is an affiliate link
so I make
a very small amount from all purchases made.
So not only do you get some great software, I can keep eating too ;O)
I just purchased the bundle myself just for the latest Parallels. :)
Kind Regards
Daniel
---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry
Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel @ macwizardry . com . au>
Web: <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>
**For everything Macintosh**
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
15" MacBookPro 2.66 GHz Core i7
4 GB/1067 MHz 500GB
OS X 10.6.5 Snow Leopard
<Screen-shot-2009-11-25-at-10.46.07-AM.jpg>
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>