I receive an error message when submitting a web form:  "Page was not displayed
because the request entity is too large".     Any suggestions as to where the
cause of the problem may be?

I was attempting to complete a 3-step web form for a Myer extended warranty.
Step two requires details including a proof of purchase attachment of less than
4MB.   My PDF  scan of the receipt is 586KB.  Process halts when I press "Step
3 - Confirmation".   After a period of inactivity I receive the above error
message.   Google suggested it is HTTPS 413.

I am using Safari 5.0.5.      I have previously submitted web forms with larger
attachments successfully (to a State Govt department) so it MAY not be my iMac
or ISP.

Regards, Alan

Alan Smith
  iMac 21.5" Intel Core 2 Duo 3.06GHz 4M - OSX 10.6.7
  iPad2; ATV2