Hi everyone

I am enquiring to find out a useful way of importing/exporting excel docs to an
ipad.
I have done some online searching and see that Microsoft hasnt ported Office to
the ipad but there seem to be a few alternatives like 'Documents to Go', 'Quick
Office' and the Apple apps, iWorks and Numbers. I havnt used any of these and
ask if someone can please advise me?

I would like to be able to use an 'Excel like' app, in a similar way to FMP Go
on the iPad, as a data entry program that can update files to/from a laptop.

Thanks for any help

Chris

Christopher L.K. Burton
Director