Hi Chris,

Read the whole Matthew Miller review on all the iPad Office Apps.
Especially his 'Favourite and Why’:

 /Quote:
Quickoffice is my overall favorite application thanks to the iPad optimized
user experience, Word and Excel import and export capability, easy file
management, and reasonable $10 price.
/End Quote