Hi Chris

I am using 'docs to go' with both iDisk and dropbox.

It was easy to set up with the online services, and it does most things you
might want to do in excel. One thing I have encountered is that it does not do
drop down lists from a cell, but other than that no problems.

Regards
Daniel Forsdyke
--
An Apple iPhone4 creation