On 29/09/2011, at 4:37 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

> Hi Juliet,
>
> Firstly, Pages is not the best Application for really large documents.

Hmm... I have a Pages document which currently sits at 205 pages, complete with
Table of Contents, and which opens instantly. OTOH, my experience with MS Word
and files of this size is much less happy...

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948