From: wamug.org.au-wamug-boun...@lists.wamug.org.au
[mailto:wamug.org.au-wamug-boun...@lists.wamug.org.au] On Behalf Of Lloyd White
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 10:22 AM
To: WAMUG
Subject: Re: Apple iPad Camera Connection

Thanks Ronni and Alan,

I have tried it with the card reader also. As soon as the connector is
inserted the "unsupported" message comes up. The photo application does
not launch as you suggest Ronni. No Camera button appears.

Perhaps my connector is faulty.

I will take it to the Apple shop in Nedlands this morning to have that
checked.

Lloyd