Hi Mike,

Yes, those emails from me did come through to WAMUG Mailing list, but there
were others yesterday & today that I sent to WAMUG that have not come through.
What’s annoying (& weird) is some are coming through, others not, and I’m not
receiving any ‘bounce’ message or ‘spam’ messages to alert me that they have
not been received by WAMUG.
And all the emails are sent as they appear in my ‘Sent’ mailbox? They are also
in my iCloud sent mailbox (as they should be).
Anyway I’ll guess I’ll eventually sort the annoying problem ;-)

Thanks for your email, I appreciate it.