Ronni

Strong up-draughts in some cloud formations such as cumulus may prevent items
falling to the ground for a considerable length of time.  It may be that
meteorological conditions may become more important now clouds are being
utilised.

Barry

On 17/10/2011, at 9:31 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

> Hi Barry,
>
> Thanks, I received your earlier reply letting me know Spotlight Reindexing
> sorted you problem.
> Yes, my previous replies and my resending of them when they had not arrived
> at their destinations have all now been delivered to WAMUG ... There for
> duplicates have arrived ;-)
>
> All my emails that were floating around in CyberSpace have eventually fallen
> from iCloud!
> Should all hopefully be sorted now, iCloud servers are working.
>
> Thanks for your concern.
>
> Cheers,
> Ronni
>
> Sent from Ronni's iPad
>
> On 17/10/2011, at 9:04 PM, Barry Sexstone <bjsexst...@netspace.net.au> wrote:
>
>> Hi Ronnie
>>
>> Definitely something odd happening with emails.  I have received this twice.
>>  First time time sent was shown as  6.34PM and time received as 6.34PM also.
>>  I replied to this email and I hope you got this reply, if not let me know
>> and I will send it again.  The second time I got the email it was shown as
>> sent 5.46 PM (sent earlier) and received at 8.35 PM.
>> My problem appears fixed but I would be interested to know if you received
>> my reply indicating this as I did not get the usual copy to myself.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Barry
>>

>> On 17/10/2011, at 5:46 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Barry,
>>>
>>> Sorry for delay in getting back to you, I’ve been busy sorting out my own
>>> little hiccups ;-)
>>> I found this when doing a Google search:
>>>
>>> Mac App Store updates not working:
>>>
>>> The problem with the App Store updates may be rooted in the store's use of
>>> Spotlight to locate installed applications.
>>> In order for the store to locate the applications, the Spotlight index
>>> needs to be working properly.
>>> As a result, one approach to fixing the problem is to force a rebuild of
>>> the system's Spotlight index.
>>>
>>> To do this, follow these steps:
>>>
>>> 1. Go to the Spotlight system preferences.
>>> 2. Go to the Privacy tab.
>>> 3. Add your boot drive ("Macintosh HD") to the privacy list and close the
>>> preferences.
>>> 4. Open the preferences again and remove your hard drive from the list.