Hello everyone,

I was just curious as to whether there would be an easy solution to the
following problem.

My husband, has a work iPad that he is unable to download any applications on,
nor is he able to get to the webmail section on the internet of the provider.

There are 19,900 or so (there was 20,000 yesterday) emails that he needs to
download and sort through - and mainly delete, but on the iPad he can only
download 45 at a time.
Also so far he has not found a 'select all' option and so has been deleting
them one at a time … although he is going to have another look for that this
afternoon he tells me.

He is using the mail application built into the pad.

If anyone has any suggestions, they would be awfully appreciated at the moment!

Sam