I did, but resent it to gmug anyway just in case as well.

So there is no select all button or shortcut I gather, how you noted is how he
is doing it, which isn't hard, but with that amount it is really boring and
repetitive.

Ah well, time to put a movie on, pour a drink and start deleting for the
evening I think.

Sam