Thanks for that latest Ronni.

I had actually looked at that site earlier this morning but did not download
the driver at that time as downloads from other sites failed to work and
Samsung did not list the ML-2010 in their current updates.  After going back to
the site, downloading and installing, the printer now works.  One down.  Now
wait until tomorrow to contact Police & Nurses to see why their internet
banking site works on Firefox and no Safari - possibly some little upgrading
needed.  Will have another look at the iPrimus Accounts, which are inPDF format.
I don't want to go back to SL so will keep plodding on until this is sorted.

Regards
John