Morning,

Just a bit of topic, with the email.

I have gone back and forth with a  MacBook Pro from Lion to Snow Leopard.
MacPro dropping drives in and out for same reasons.
Just for my own testing, and the need to access Rosetta.
I have never ran into an issue with email, although I admit I use IMAP
protocol. But MAIL.app in either OS X has performed without issue, although I
store mail on server.
Gmail or own IMAP servers, and intranet IMAP again, but stored locally on OS X
server. Many OS X versions in house no issues I have seen.

Just curious, thats all??

Cheers!
`RobD…