Hi WAMUGers,

I’m always on the lookout for cool stuff for my iDevices
I found the HYPERSHOP … and it has some really cool stuff  for iPhone & iPad.

Hey Daniel, do you know where we can source these in Australia ;-)

HyperDrive iFlashDrive
<http://www.hypershop.com/iFlashDrive-s/200.htm>

The new HyperDrive iFlashDrive offers its users the means to conveniently
share, use and store files coming from an iDevice to a USB device and vice
versa.

This unique USB flash drive also comes with a 30-pin dock connector for
iDevices like the iPhone, iPod and the iPad.
It supports two way data transfers from an iDevice to a USB device and the
other way around.

A free app can be downloaded that provides file management features to an
iDevice using the HyperDrive iFlashDrive.
It also comes with a built-in music player, voice recorder and text editor.
The HyperDrive iFlashDrive is available in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB and cost US$100,
US$150, and US$200, respectively at the HyperShop.

HyperDrive Hard Drive for iPad:
<http://www.hypershop.com/HyperDrive-iPad-Hard-Drive-s/183.htm>

Store up to 1TB of photos and videos

<http://www.hypershop.com/HyperDrive-s/119.htm>

17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 “Thunderbolt"
2.3GHz / 8GB / 750GB @ 7200rpm HD

OS X 10.7.2 Lion
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)